Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Friend, Frank

I apologize that I haven't been updating the last few days. My Mom has been using her computer just about non-stop updating her poetry, so I haven't been allowed to update anything.

So here's the deal...
I am still thinking of the perfect master plan to get this squirrel...
So far I have come up with this.

The squirrel has been named.
He will be known as Frank.

Why Frank, you may ask?
Well, I had this other friend, see?
This friend was viciously killed by my Daddy.
Poor Frank was a spider, and he was my bestest friend in the whole wide world!
Mommy just happens to be really afraid of spiders, so Daddy made Frank ride the lightning :(
Not my happiest day, I tell you. I still miss Frank.
Every day, I wonder if there is a Spider Heaven.
Will I see you again, my Frank? :(
I miss you so very much.

So anyways, I am naming this squirrel after Frank because I think the best way for me to infiltrate his defenses is for him to think that I am his bestest friend.
At least, that's what I think.
So now I need to come up with a way for me to try and befriend this squirrel from hell.
Since the weather has been getting a bit warmer, I could probably call out to him from the open window in the bedroom. I think its a good shot anyways.
Either that, or somehow find his email address or Facebook profile.
Hmm...
I will keep you up to date on this situation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Feria. I am so sorry that your mommy killed your precious Frank. She likes to tease things named Frank. In high school, I had a friend named Frank that she threatened to turn into a frog. It was so not cool. Just know that I love you, Feria. And anytime there is a spider that you want to meet, I will gladly lift you up so that you can meet the spider and do what you will with it. :)

    ReplyDelete