Monday, February 1, 2010

The Thought

------------------------------------------------------
For some time now, I have watched him...
He teasingly jumps from branch to branch.
I need to find a way to make him pay for his atrocities.
His evils...
Sure, you may think he looks so cute, sitting there.
Taunting me.
There is evil there.
Sometimes, being so cute, can be demonic.
He will pay for his deeds.
And his evil fluffy tail...
I will come up with something.
Hmmm...
------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Well, that's what I'm hoping for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know what happens when you get out of the house Feria! It's not good. Get Mommy to bring the squirrel to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall hatch a plan so twisted and beautiful! mwhahahaha. This squirrel will come to me!

    ReplyDelete