Friday, January 21, 2011

A Small Update!

Hi everyone! I've been meaning to do this for some time. Mommy has been totally uncooperative, spending all of her time playing on her new computer, so I've been left trying to type on an invisible laptop, which is no easy feat, I tell ya! Kinda hard to type when you can't even see they keyboard, let alone play Chess on it! Anyways!



After much thought, I have decided to try and find my way back to square one. Scary square. No no, just kidding! It's actually quite a fun square. It's back to basics now. I never did do anything about that pesky Frank, and I've been asked on multiple occasion if I was planning on doing anything about him. So I decided to do so. Finally. So after much waiting, I should deliver. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment