Friday, July 8, 2011

Holy Mackerel its... wait... mmm fish.

Round and round we go maties, where we stop, no one will ever know!

Wow, its been quite some time since I decided to stop by and say a merry ello to all of you! Things have been crazy busy. Crazy crazy busy.
Its been pretty warm out here for the last few days. So much so that I've been having to try and find creative solutions to stay cool.



So on another note, I did get together with Jakman like I said I was going to so long ago. We've been having lots of fun him and I... Its quite amazing how willing people are to give you their lunch when you have a big ass bear lumbering behind you!! People just kinda give up on their lunches at that point and run away... Which I thought I read somewhere that you aren't supposed to run when you see a bear, that you are supposed to curl up into a ball or something. Funny humans.



So I did finally lose my job at Hooters. The found out I was visiting my Mom's momma in prison and doing shows for the guards for tips and they didn't like it.
So speaking of prison, it's actually pretty damn cool! I get my own bed and everything! I normally have to share it with my Mom and Dad, but this way, its my own space! The guards are dicks, but I guess that's unavoidable. But the inmates, apart from a few of them, most of them are just normal, everyday people. Well, they give me turkey and chicken and stuff so that's a plus.



Okay, so except for those ones... hehe.

So, yesterday it was a really really hot day. At least for me, it was. I've got this gorgeous coat that I have to wear all day. I've asked Mom and Dad for more than a Brazilian when they take me to the vet, but they never listen. I've never gotten more tips than when.... ok ok, I'll hush it up, lol. Man, I miss my job at Hooters. I'm going to see if I can get it back.




Aaaaaaaandddd I'm offfffff!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You are so funny Ferria. Love you. Oh, and Bowie says "Hi!"

    ReplyDelete